Patrons and Friends
The Stondon Singers has a Patrons' Scheme.
Benefits of being a Patron include:
- Regular newsletter by e-mail or post
- Priority booking for all our concerts
- Reserved seats (on request when booking)
- Your name in our concert programme if you wish
- Invitations to workshops and open rehearsals
You can become a Patron by making a suggested minimum contribution of £25 p.a. If you are a UK taxpayer you can make your contribution under the Gift Aid scheme to make it worth even more to the choir. In particular your contribution will underpin two key commitments: to enhance our concerts through the employment of professional musicians and to build our audience base through strong programming.
Alternatively, join our Friends e-mail list.
- Receive a regular newsletter
- Receive details of concerts in advance
- Keep in touch
If you would like to become a Friend of the choir, please use the Contact us form.